Inspire and motivate students to pursue careers in Engineering, Science, Technology and Mathematics through participation in a project-based-learning robotics education program addressing real-world issues.
BEST is a volunteer, non-profit organization executing a STEM education program throughout the United States. BEST is an extracurricular academic experience that engages students through teamwork, self-directed learning, apprenticeship, and problem solving.
Our Core Principles
- Students are the primary participants and benefactors.
- Students perform all of the work.
- There are no participation fees for schools.
- Equipment is provided at no cost to participating schools.
- BEST is an equal opportunity program. Any public, private, or home school may participate in BEST.
Leave us a note and we will get back to you